1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by XXX.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. Where postage is refunded this will be to a maximum of the amount you paid to receive the item. Items must be sent Tracked with proof of postage etc
8. Refunds are not given on items ordered in for customers. (Unless Faulty)
9. It is recommended that buyers that have paid via Paypal use PayPal “Returns on us” service. This service refunds the buyer in full (up to a set amount) as long as the item is tracked an you send them proof of purchase.
Exchanges may be given at the sellers discretion. Item will need to be returned in the same condition it was received. Buyer will need to cover the postage.